Hey Peas!

It looks like we’ve been jumping ahead of ourselves—juuuust slightly— thinking that we can get on XC in March.  It turns out that we’re a little early.  Not only will the weather be a bit gnarly for the next few days, but The High-Ups at Skyline told me this morning that they’re not ready to host any galloping horses until the first weekend in May because the tracks aren’t ready  Soooo…hold your horses for another few weeks!

You’ll notice that we have another XC schooling set for the middle of August, although stay tuned for a revised date because I’m going to be out of town that weekend (yeyyy vacayyy!).

Call me with any questions!!